Friday, February 11, 2011

its finally saturday and im so happy. i love weekends. im meeting my boyfriend later in the morning. cause he got soccer today with his fuchun brothers. i am going to be so bored maybe sitting at one corner alone or with some people? gonna bring something just in case.

i've already applied for enrolled nurse in ktph. hopefully,i get shortlisted cause i seriously need a job. i have no other choice but to work in the ward although i don't really like working in wards. i hope i get into clinics.

as for my part-time job, i think its best to just totally forget about it. no calls no nothing. which means while waiting for ktph to call for my interviews, i won't find any other part time job anymore maybe. so looks like i'll be rotting at home. sigh!

i hate restrictions. i hate people who restrict me whatever i want. you know its very irritating to the max? i don't want people to pamper me so much. i can't even be independent and have the experience and will always need to depend on people if they ocontinue to do that to me. another thing is, this is my life. & i have my own choice to live. they can't expect me to always listen to their decisions eventhough whatever that are mention is partially true. but im big enough to think whats best for me. i am 19 years old and not a kid anymore. gosh, i feel so shackle with my life. FML.

well, if im not shortlisted as a nurse, im going to apply for air stewardess under budget airlines. maybe thats the best that i can do. but i have a problem in swimming. -.- i don't even know how to swim!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home