Monday, March 7, 2011

Its difficult for me to explain how much I miss my boyfriend here. Even that I've met him yesterday. Almost everyday we meet each other since both of us are so free. Boyfriend is on MC for a month due to his fractured bone. As for me, Im still enjoying my life rotting at home while waiting for my first day of work on 14 March as enrolled nurse. So yes, I finally got the job! Only God knows how extremely happy I was! Thanks to my beloved family, beloved boyfriend and my lovely bestfriends for supporting me. I seriously I felt like giving up, but they've been always there to pull me up again & continue hoping. I appreciate everyone's kindness. Will remember it all the time.

I love my life now. So far so good. Im very much thankful with what i have now. God has answered my prayers and Im very happy, indeed! (: Thanks Allah.

Anyways, yesterday i went to NUH alone & meet Haiqal over there. I, as a girlfriend, being very sweet willing to go with him for his appointment early in the morning. Good news is that Alhamdulillah, so far the bone is healing! Cause he's been drinking milk almost everyday. :D Lucky cause he have a girlfriend who is a nurse. I can take care of him. So he needs to come back one month later for another check up and hopefully,his bone is healing within the month. Im gonna pray hard for his best..(': It hurts me alot to see him suffer the pain alone..

Its 12:39am. Thought of listening to MJ12 but i got scared. so i switched off. Haiqal is sleeping soundly cause he's feeling sick. Maybe a mild fever and runny nose. Get well soon, sayang!

Nowdays i get so angry over a small thing and easily get so offended. i don't know whats wrong with me. maybe pms occured. its getting worst. i can't even control my anger seriously. sometimes, im being so damn sarcastic towards Haiqal for no reason. i love trying to find someone's fault. & then, i also need a punching bag. i always do that to my boyfriend. ): im so sorry. i don't mean it. i hope you still can bear with my nuisance sayang. :( i really love you. haiqal my love.

Assalamualaikum

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home