Saturday, March 12, 2011

I can't live apart from you. You are my pillar of strength and you've been always there for me every time. I am thankful and appreciate to have such a boyfriend like you.

But I don't want to feel like I am taking advantage of your kindness. But I guess I did.

I know its been always me who make a nuisance and you have to overcome my anger and handle me at my worst. Yet, you still show me that you still care even if I am such a bitch. Sometimes, I don't know what is wrong with me especially when I am having unpredictable mood swings or bad temper. I can't control my emotions whenever I am having those atrocious feelings.

You have bring so much of variety colors to my life. Thank God, i've finally found someone who cares and very loving. Someone who love me for who I am. I have the feeling that you are my mr. right. I have the feeling that you will be my last boyfriend. Cause we have made our promises and promise to each other that we want to live together till the end.

Dear Haiqal, i am madly, deeply, truly in love with you.
Happy 3 monthsary to us! (':



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home